101 Questions To Ask Women Who Travel Solo
When it comes to travelling alone, you may have 101 questions to ask women who travel solo.
Here’s the list of the who, what, where, when, and how on topics a solo female traveller will encounter about the following in no particular order.
- Dreams Destination/ Places
- Culture and People
First 10 Questions To Ask Women Who Travel Solo
1. Who do you miss the most at home?
2. What home comfort do you miss the most?
3. What’s the longest you’ve been away from home?
4. How did your relatives feel about your trip?
5. How much stuff have you posted home?
6. Toilets: Squat or Western?
7. What was your most embarrassing moment?
8. How many foreign words have you learnt so far?
9. Which country has the friendliest people?
10. Who is the most interesting person you’ve met so far?
Next 25 Questions To Ask Women Who Travel Solo
11. How many different currencies are you carrying?
12. What have you brought that you haven’t used?
13. What has been the most useful item you’ve brought?
14. What’s your dream job in any part of the world?
15. Where would you most like to live in the world?
16. What’s been your scariest moment?
17. What’s your biggest first world problem?
18. How much stuff have you lost?
19. What do you miss on TV?
20. What would you do if you didn’t have to work?
21. What would you like to be famous for?
22. If you wrote a travel blog, what would it be about?
23. What has surprised you about yourself when you travel alone?
24. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve learned on the road?
25. What do you wish you’d brought on your trip, but you haven’t?
26. Who are your new friends who celebrate your birthday for you on the road?
27. What are you doing for your next birthday?
28. Do you send postcards?
29. What was your favourite pet?
30. Which new travel destination you dream about last night?
31. Strict travel itinerary or go with the flow?
32. What was the most challenging travel decision you’ve made?
33. What was the last travel book you read?
34. What was the last travel film you saw?
35. Do you feel better or worse about the change in diet?
Next 50 Questions To Ask Women Who Travel Solo
36. Beer or wine?
37. What’s your favourite pizza topping?
38. What has been the most interesting food or ingredient you’ve tasted?
39. What food from your home country do you miss the most?
40. Which country makes the best coffee or tea?
41. If you could only ever eat rice or potatoes, which would you pick?
42. What’s been the best street food you’ve had?
43. Tea, coffee, juice, or water?
44. What destination have you found to be overrated?
45. City or countryside?
46. What factors are important to consider when choosing a solo travel destination?
47. Which country has the best weather?
48. If you could swim with dolphins or go shark diving, which would you pick?
49. How many countries have you visited?
50. How are you documenting your trip?
51. The sea – on it, in it or stay on dry land?
52. Which religious or spiritual sites have you visited?
53. Do you prefer to walk, take public transport, or take private transport?
54. Is there anything you wish you’d done before you left home?
55. What’s the best thing you’ve bought?
56. What’s been your weirdest moment?
57. What’s the most interesting animal you’ve seen?
58. Who at home emails you the most often?
59. Who is your dream travel companion?
60. What is your dream travelling experience?
61. Are you usually early, late, or spot on time?
62. What’s your favourite place so far?
63. What did you love most about travelling?
64. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
65. What can’t you travel without?
66. Do you prefer to travel solo or with someone else?
67. What’s the best piece of travel advice you’ve received?
68. What’s the worst piece of travel advice you’ve received?
69. What’s your favourite travel childhood memory?
70. What’s your top travel tip?
71. Do you call yourself a traveller or a tourist?
72. What travel scams have you heard about?
73. What’s the most reliable source of travel advice?
74. What place is the top of your bucket list?
75. What’s the longest single journey you’ve taken?
76. What Are The Best Destinations For Solo Female Travel?
77. Do you prefer hot, cold, or temperate places?
78. Would you rather see a lot of places or get to know one really well?
79. How much do you plan vs how much do you leave up to spontaneity?
80. What’s been the weirdest thing you’ve seen?
81. Have you learnt to play any new games?
82. What are your packing essentials for a solo trip?
83. What are your favourite apps to use when travelling solo?
84. How many gadgets are you carrying?
85. Is solo travel dangerous as a female?
Final 101 Questions To Ask Women Who Travel Solo
86. Are all solo trips expensive?
87. If you won the lottery, what would you spend the money on?
88. Disneyworld or the real world?
89. What is trip insurance, and why do I need it?
90. How many photos have you taken?
91. Where do you go to get some good Instagram pics?
92. How do you manage to carry all your bags by yourself?
93. Fan or air conditioning?
94. What was the best place you stayed in?
95. Do you think you’ll be friends with the people you’ve met?
96. Would you coach surf?
97. Stay in a dorm or private room?
98. How do you keep your money/valuables safe?
99. How do you deal with hotels that charge you extra if you’re a solo traveller?
100. How do you meet new people when you’re travelling alone?
101. How do you deal with loneliness?
Conclusion for Questions To Ask Women Who Travel Solo
For a Fun Fact Game, you can take your age (today) add that you are born to the month.
For example, if you are 50 and born on the 31st, you answer question 81.
Choose another 9 questions if you are a traveller and want to be featured on SmartDory for 10 Questions for Women Who Travel Solo.